There are certain apps which doesn’t allow the users to take a screenshot which at times becomes frustrating a lot. Many streaming apps such as Hotstar, Tor Browser, Voot, etc. do not allow the users to take a screenshot because it leads to interference of privacy and security. If you take help from any third party, there are chances that you’ll be able to capture the black screen instead of the actual content of the restricted app. To learn the technique of capturing the actual content of the restricted app in a screenshot on your device go through this article and apply these methods in few quick steps.
Method 1: Google Assistant As Helping Hand
If you use Google Assistant to capture the screenshot of any restricted app, you won’t have to root your device which seems to be an easy technique for performing this activity of taking screenshots.
- Step 1: Press and hold on to the home button of your device so that you can open Google Assistant. Click on the ‘Compass’ icon displayed on the screen.
- Step 2: Explore page will be visible on the screen. Click on the profile picture or the three dots icon in the vertical direction present on the right side corner at the top of the page.
- Step 3: Click on the option of ‘Settings’ present on the displayed menu.
- Step 4: The setting page is displayed. Select the Assistant Tab from the navigation present at the top of the screen. Click on the option of phone/tablet present under the section of Assistant device.
- Step 5: Move downwards and turn on the toggle button present beside ‘User Screen Context’ under the ‘General’ option. The setting of Screen Contest will display the screen content after launching the Google Assistant and it will let the Google Assistant take the screenshot.
- Step 6: Open the restricted app of which you are willing to take the screenshot & open Google Assistant.
- Step 7: Click on the button ‘What’s on my screen?’. Google Assistant will then analyze the screen content.
- Step 8: Ignore the message ‘Nothing Found on the Screen’. Click on the button ‘Share Screenshot’. Google Assistant will take the screenshot and you’ll then be permitted to share it on different apps.
|Important Note: After capturing the screenshot, don’t forget to disable the setting of screen analysis for security purposes else Google Assistant will be analyze your screen information continuously.|
Method 2: Inclusion Of Third-Party Application
There are a few apps such as Snapchat that inform another user about capturing a screenshot by you. If you don’t want others to know about taking screenshots, you can use any third-party application such as screenshot touch, Screen Master, AZ screen recorder. This turns out to be the best method and there is no need to root your device too.
Method 3: Module Of Re-Enable Screenshot
If the above-mentioned techniques do not work out for taking screenshots of any restricted app then you need to root your device. Remember that if you root your device, it will void the warranty of your device. It’s on you whether to take a chance or not.
- Step 1: Firstly, you need to root your device. After this install the app of ‘Xposed Installer on your device.
- Step 2: Go to the play store & download Re-Enable Screenshot Module.
- Step 3: Open ‘Xposed Installer’ app.
- Step 4: Activate the Re-Enable Screenshot from the module.
- Step 5: Restart your phone.
- Step 6: On your phone, launch the module of Re-Enable Screenshot.
- Step 7: A list of installed applications will be displayed on the screen. Click the checkbox of the restricted app that does not allow you to take a screenshot.
- Step 8: Open the app whose checkbox was clicked by you and take the screenshot.
Also Read: Skip Sign In Windows 10:Time-Saving Methods
We have explained every possible method that can help you take the screenshot of any restricted app easily. Try any of the mentioned methods to find out which method will work out for you. We have described many more tech hacks related to different tech issues, you can go through them as well to know more about trending tech issues. Happy Scrolling!