Many people use more than one phone number for different purposes like a person can have one number for professional contacts and one different number for personal contacts so he will need two WhatsApp accounts for both the numbers on the same phone which would be quite feasible for him. But the question still lingers is this possible?
According to the WhatsApp policies, it is not but there can be solutions. If one road is blocked then there can be 10 different roads to reach the same destination. The same is with this situation. There can be many rounds about ways which can make you have two WhatsApp accounts. Talking about this article, we’re here to discuss how one can make Dual WhatsApp in iPhone easily.
How To Make Dual WhatsApp In iPhone?
iPhones and iPads are best known for their security and closed loops. This does not allow many workarounds and indirect ways to have two WhatsApp accounts on the same device. But two methods mentioned below still can fulfil your wish of making two WhatsApp accounts on your iPhone.
Method 1: Make WhatsApp Copy
This method involves making a copy of the WhatsApp app and using it as the second account on your iPhone. This can be done by the software WhatsApp 2. You can follow the following steps to work with WhatsApp 2.
- Step 1: Download WhatsApp on your iPhone if not done.
- Step 2: Open the Safari browser and visit iOS.Othman.tv.
- Step 3: You will see WhatsApp 2 written on it.
- Step 4: Tap on it and press the green button to download it. Select the ‘Ok’ option from the prompt box to install it.
- Step 4: After installation, go to ‘Settings’ and choose the ‘General’ option.
- Step 5: Choose ‘Profile’ & now enable the ‘Trust VNE Software’. WhatsApp 2 will be implemented within your iPhone & now you can start using the dual WhatsApp account on your iPhone.
Method 2: Via Dual Messenger For WhatsApp Chats
This method involves the usage of an app in the iPhones app store named ‘Dual Messenger for WhatsApp Chats’. This app allows the user to use the same WhatsApp account on two devices or two WhatsApp accounts on a single device.
- Step 1: Go to the Play Store on your iPhone and type the dual messenger app for WhatsApp chats. Download and install this app.
- Step 2: A QR code will appear which you need to scan from another device.
- Step 3: Now you need the previous installation of WhatsApp on your device.
- Step 4: Go to ‘Settings’ and select WhatsApp web/desktop. Then scan the QR code.
- Step 5: As soon as you scan the QR code the messages will be synced to both of the devices.
Using Dual WhatsApp Accounts On Android
Many smartphone developers today are providing options to their customers for using dual WhatsApp accounts on a single device by making a copy of the app. If you have a smartphone of the following brands mentioned below then you can use the feature of the twin apps/clone app/dual app in these phones.
- Asus: Twin App
- Huawei: App Twin
- Samsung: Dual Messenger
- Vivo: App Clone
- Xiaomi(Miui): Dual App
Have you ever wondered and wished that you must have two WhatsApp accounts for your dual sim cards? But WhatsApp does not allow this! Is this possible? Yes, it is but through complex methods which are explained in this article in an easy language for you all. With this, you can have two WhatsApp accounts on your iPhone without any ruckus.