Are you planning to swap from Jio postpaid to prepaid? Well, if the answer is yes, then you are at right place as here you will get all the possible and genuine ways through which you can easily swap your JIO Sim in a jiffy.
Jio Postpaid To Prepaid- Offline Process
- Visit your nearest Reliance JIO store.
- You need to have a copy of Aadhaar card, residential proof, and a passport size photograph.
- Fill the form and submit to the retailer.
- After that , you have to wait for the IVR verification by calling Customer care toll free number (18008899999).
- Once you are done with the process your prepaid connection will start and you can enjoy the services.
Jio Postpaid To Prepaid- Online Process
One can also get it done via the Reliance JIO website:
- When doing via web it is important to choose the plan and then in accordance move ahead as this will help to convert your postpaid plan into prepaid.
- Now share your contact details and you have to wait for a one time password.
- Once you receive OTP, verify your number by entering one time password, and as the verification process is complete you sim will be converted to a prepaid number.
Also Read: Airtel Postpaid To Prepaid
Jio Postpaid To Prepaid-Via SMS
- One can also get it converted via sending a SMS from your phone.
- Go to the write message box option of your phone.
- Now write PORT followed by your ten digit number for portability to 1900.
- Once you are done you will get the port out code, now take that code and go to the nearest JIO store (Reliance Digital Xpress ).
- Update your KYC buy filling the form and submit required document (Aadhar card, Pan Card)
- After that process is completed, you would be getting a new prepaid Jio SIM
Also Read: Convert Postpaid To Prepaid In Vodafone
Benefits Of Reliance JIO Prepaid Sim
- No hassle of paying bills.
- One can easily recharge from your phone from anywhere and anytime.
- You can customize your plan as per your needs and requirement, you are not bound to pay the fixed amount of the irrespective of the usage as in postpaid.
- One can choose the plans as per you need requirements and this is why it is considered most flexible option.
Also Read: Transfer Jio Balance To Another Jio Number
Above mentioned are few ways through which you can easily switch your Jio postpaid to prepaid. One can easily choose the right option depending upon the choice and in accordance you can choose the best that would suffice the purpose. These three options are valid and easily one can take help and get things done without wasting your precious time and energy.