Android and iOS users can now save their posts (picture or video) in the form of drafts on Facebook. Facebook provides the feature of creating personal profiles along with drafts on the Facebook page. Drafts help you to make a sketch of your post by editing and then you can share it on your Facebook account later. Users are facing problems looking out for the Facebook drafts that they have created on iOS or Android platforms.
You might have found it a bit peculiar. Facebook lets you create a draft but does not include the option to see your drafts. You will get a notification from Facebook that says ‘Your draft was saved’. Just click on the notification to open the draft and if you want to make some more changes, you can.
If you mistakenly remove the notification then there is no other access left for you to check the saved draft. You can see the notification again but this time you’ll be able to see a specific draft instead of all of the saved drafts.
We will now share about the different methods to find drafts on Facebook app on varied platforms in just few simple steps.
- Step 1: Go to Facebook to open the app.
- Step 2: Make any momentary draft.
- Step 3: After you have saved your draft, a notification of ‘Your draft was saved’ will pop up.
- Step 4: Click on the pop-up notification.
- Step 5: Click on the back button of your phone for once.
- Step 6: Now you’ll be able to see all the saved drafts.
Now you have the access to discard or open any of the saved drafts. If you will not publish your drafts for 3 consecutive days, they will get discarded on their own. If you want to publish your drafts, then publish them within 3 days of their creation.
The process to find out your saved drafts on Facebook is a bit different in iPhones and iPad. If you are creating drafts on an iPhone, at a time you can save only one draft. If you want to open your saved draft follow the steps mentioned below.
- Step 1: Go to Facebook and open the app.
- Step 2: Search for the option of ‘Finish your previous post?’, a notification that will be displayed at the top of the Home tab.
- Step 3: Click on it to look for the latest draft that you created. If you create a new draft, the previous one will get overridden.
Method To Find A Draft On Facebook Through Computer
The things are a little basic if you use Facebook by visiting the official website of Facebook on PC. If you are making any post and before posting it you close the post section, you can see the post hanging around the homepage until you proceed with it further.
If you want to access any other site while creating any post on Facebook, you’ll be asked regarding the post to either ‘Keep Editing’ or ‘Leave’. Until and unless you don’t shut the website, you can check your draft on the homepage in the section of ‘What’s on your mind’.
You can see another section of the draft present on the desktop site that is not available on the app. From here, you can easily edit, create, and publish your drafts for your Facebook page. Admins and the editors of the page can edit, read, and publish these drafts. To access these drafts follow the steps mentioned below.
- Step 1: Select the option of ‘Pages’ present on the left panel of the Feed page.
- Step 2: Choose the page for which you are willing to make and edit the draft.
- Step 3: Click on the ‘Publishing tools’ present on the left side of the panel.
- Step 4: Choose the ‘Draft’ option. You can edit and publish your previous drafts as well.
- Step 5: Select the draft and tap on ‘Actions’ to decide what you are willing to do with that draft – schedule, publish, delete, or backdate.
How Can You Make A Draft?
- Step 1: Go to Facebook and open the app.
- Step 2: Make a new post.
- Step 3: Type some text or you can add any photo in the post that you are creating.
- Step 4: Click on the back button of your device and choose the option of ‘Save as Draft’.
- Step 5: You will now see a notification that says ‘Your draft was saved’.
We end our article here describing all the possible tricks to find out the drafts on Facebook along with the method to create a draft and publish it if you are willing to do so. Now you don’t need to panic if you aren’t able to find your drafts. Stop wasting your time and apply our described tricks and find it out within a few minutes.