Many individuals are striving to become popular and successful on Snapchat. Receiving followers, views on Snapchat stories, and the increasing count of subscribers is a general goal that millions of iOS and Android users share. Nevertheless, when the user asks for more and more subscribers, no one is sure enough of the fact of how to get a subscribe button on Snapchat. In this article, we’ll be discussing a few methods that can help you to understand this concept very easily.
Also Read: Login Error Fixes: Snapchat Please Check Your Connection
Method 1: From Snapchat Profile
- Step 1: Go to the app and click on your Snapchat profile picture present at the top-left side of the screen.
|Note: For getting the subscribe button, convert your Snapchat profile from private to public. The profile can be made public only when you are 18 or above for up to 24 hours and have at least one person who follows you too.|
- Step 2: Look out for the option of a ‘Public Profile‘ in your profile section as you scroll down.
- Step 3: You’ll be given a few on-screen instructions that you need to follow accordingly for creating a public profile. It also shows that your Snap name will be displayed on the Snap map, spotlight, and the Snaps. You can also add the lenses to your snap profile that you have created.
- Step 4: Click on the option of ‘Create’, you can now customize your public profile. As soon as you convert your profile from private to public, the Subscribe button appears instantly on your profile.
- Step 5: Go to your new Snap profile to edit further by clicking on the option of ‘My public profile’ and then tap on the option of ‘Edit profile.
- Step 6: Add your profile picture, location, and bio. You can also choose whether you want to show your subscriber count.
|Note: If you’re not interested in keeping your snap profile public, you can make it private without disturbing your account. You just need to go to your ‘Public Profile’, select the option of ‘Settings’ and then tap on the option of ‘Delete Public profile’.|
Also Read: Hiding Techniques: How To Open Snap Without Them Knowing
Method 2: By Becoming Snapchat Creator
- Step 1: You need to fulfill certain requirements for becoming a Snapchat Creator.
- Make your Snapchat profile public with at least 100 subscribers.
- Profile needs to be at least one week old.
- There’s a requirement of a minimum of one bidirectional friend i.e. you both follow each other.
- Add your email id or any of your website link to your profile or check out the statistics of your stories & snaps
- Permit other Snapchat users to enable the notifications for your recent content
- Step 2: Snapchat never publicizes the count of posting new stories or content on Snapchat for becoming a creator. But as the name suggests, you need to create the content daily otherwise Snapchat won’t be considering you as a creator.
- Step 3: Increase the audience count. Snapchat itself evaluates all the profiles that are made public to check out if they fulfill the minimum requirements for becoming a Snapchat Creator. But along with the requirements that we have mentioned earlier, you also have to show Snapchat that you have a huge audience to warrant the status of a creator.
- You’ll find various theories about the count of views that Snapchat considers before giving you the tag of the creator. The theory claims that you only need 100 subscribers but in practical terms, you need to have thousands of views (not only the subscription) for getting noticed by Snapchat.
- Increase your subscribers and views by creating such content that can attract a huge audience.
- You can promote your Snapchat profile on your other social handles so that those who are unaware of your Snapchat account can follow you there as well.
- You need to engage with the community of Snapchat. The more rapport, the more chances of getting recognized as an influencer by Snapchat.
Also Read: Snapchat Trend: Meaning Of WSG On Snapchat? How To Use It?
Also Read: How To See If Someone Is Active On Snapchat
Also Read: What Happens When You Block Someone On Snapchat
Snapchat is a fun-loving social media platform that is getting more popular day by day because some influencers have started shifting their work from Instagram, Facebook, etc. to Snapchat. They are trying their level best to understand the algorithm of becoming a Snapchat Creator for getting the subscribe button.If you’re someone who’s willing to dive into the creator field you can do it too.