TikTok is a source of entertainment and makes you busy just by scrolling it down. If you want to share any video of TikTok with one of your friends who does not use the app you can do it easily with the help of the TikTok. But what if you want to download any video from TikTok for yourself? Well, You can accomplish this task as well, as long as the profile is public. Whenever you share or download any video from TikTok you will see a watermark bouncing at the corner of the video. At times, it hides the most important part of the video too. Do you want to get rid of those jumping watermarks of TikTok? If yes, then you should continue reading this article. In the upcoming sessions, you will find out the methods to remove the TikTok watermark with ease.
Methods to Remove TikTok Watermark
The three basic methods that you can use on your Android or iOS device to remove the watermarks of the TikTok video are mentioned below.
Method 1: Cropping The Watermark
The simplest approach to remove the watermark is to crop it out from the video. But it will change the aspect ratio of the video. If you are using the crop video on another platform that has the same specifications for the video size, you will see a black margin surrounding the content. Another point to be noted is that this method w on’t work for you every single time. If the important element of the video is on the edges where the watermarks usually appear, then you should opt for some other method to remove the watermark. To crop a video, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Step 1: After downloading the video from TikTok, go to the Gallery of your device.
- Step 2: Choose the option of ‘Edit’ and then ‘Crop’.
- Step 3: Pinch and Zoom the video to crop the watermark.
- Step 4: Select ‘Done’ and save your work. After cropping the video, play it once and check if this method worked for you.
Also Read: Contact TikTok: How to Email TikTok
Method 2: Third-Party Application
There are numerous video editing tools available on the Play Store for Android and Apple store for iOS devices that can help you to remove the watermarks of the TikTok video. These apps will import your video and bypass the TikTok watermark altogether. Though, such applications are generally unsanctioned. Therefore, they might stop working if the API of the TikTok changes. Apps like TokSaver help you to save TikTok videos that are free from any watermark without saving the video on your device.
- Step 1: Download the application. (Visit the play store for Android devices and the Apple store for iOS devices)
- Step 2: Go to the app. It might ask you for either a free trial or paid subscription.
- Step 3: Now you have to add a video. For this, go to the video on TikTok that you want to download without any watermark. Select the option of ‘Share’ and then choose ‘Copy link’.
- Step 4: Now go to the watermark removing the app, and the video gets imported on its own. Now you can download the video by choosing the option of ‘Save’.
Method 3: Video Edit Tools
Try using any video editing tool to replace the TikTok watermark with the surrounding area pixels. There is also an option of using any video as a graphic on the top of the watermark.
- Step 1: Import the video to the app from the gallery.
- Step 2: Choose the option of ‘Remove Watermark’ from the menu.
- Step 3: Highlight the area with a watermark by pinching and dragging the video. You need to perform it in stages because of the bouncing watermark of the TikTok.
- Step 4: Save your edited video. Import the edited video to the app and perform the above steps again for the second watermark.
- Step 5: Save the video again. Now you can export this video to the gallery.
Editing a photograph is the easiest task but not in the case of a video, especially if you want to remove any kind of watermark from it. But if you try your best, your efforts can help you to remove the TikTok watermark. The above-mentioned methods are the easiest as well as tried and tested ones. You can use any of them to remove the TikTok watermark from your saved TikTok videos.