Facebook is one of the most famous social media platforms which is widely used globally. This enables people to connect with their friends and families by sharing photos, videos, news, and so on from any part of the world. People also send friend requests to others for connecting with them but at times forget about it too. As soon as another person accepts your request Facebook sends you a notification about the same & then you know to whom you had sent the friend request.
Although, at times it’s possible that the person hasn’t accepted your request for a longer period & you wish to take it back. If this is the case with you & you’re eager to know how to view all your sent Friend Requests on the new Facebook UI, follow the below-mentioned steps carefully. This article will help you take back your requests on Facebook.
Steps To View All Your Sent Friend Requests on the New Facebook UI
The friend requests which were sent and not accepted by others will be arranged in sequential order according to the dates they were sent. Usually, another person can view all the friend requests he receives but only a few know that one can also view all the requests which they have sent to other people.
On Android Or iPhone
- Step 1: If you don’t have Facebook, first download the app on your phone.
- Step 2: Then install it and open the app.
- Step 3: Log in with your Facebook ID and password.
- Step 4: On the top right corner tap on the “Hamburger” menu.
- Step 5: Tap on the “friends” option. Now you will be able to see the list of all the users who sent you the request.
- Step 6: Now tap on the “See All” option which is just beside the friend requests.
- Step 7: Now select the three dots which are located at the top right corner.
- Step 8: You can see an option “View Sent Requests” tap on it. You can see all the friend requests you have sent and also those that haven’t been accepted by others.
On PC Or Mac
- Step 1: Open Facebook via the web browser.
- Step 2: Log in to the Facebook account.
- Step 3: You can see the “Friends” option on the left side panel, click on it. You’ll be able to see the list of users who sent you the friend request.
- Step 4: Click on the “See all” which is just beside the “Friend Request”.
- Step 5: On the left panel click on “View sent request”. Now you can view the list of those whom you sent the Friend request and those who have not accepted it.
To view all your sent friend requests on the New Facebook UI, Facebook has made it a little harder to find the list on the site or app. This article has come up with the best steps which will help you to view all your sent friend requests on the New Facebook UI for Android, iPhone, Pc, or Mac. Make sure that you have all the login credentials with you before you log in to the Facebook account. Follow the steps one by one to view the sent Friend requests list.