On Average, Android users have installed more than one social media account on their phone with a unique username and password. When you have numerous accounts with different names and passwords, it is ordinary to forget the username or password of any account. If you are the one who does not remember your Snapchat password, you are destined on the exact website. In this article, we will be discussing How to reset your Snapchat password without email or phone number?
Every social media application on which you have created an account provides you with an option to reset the account password if you do not remember it. You can use your email id or phone number to reset your password but what if you want to reset it without using the email id or phone number? You must be thinking that it is next to impossible, but it is not.
Although, you can auto-login to Snapchat without entering the password every time you log in. But at times, it is necessary to fill in the details of your account to log in. For instance, if you get logged out accidentally or you try to log in to your account on a new device. If you do not remember your password, you can’t log in. Therefore, you are left with only one option i.e. password reset. Here’s a complete guide that will help you to know ‘How to reset your Snapchat password without email or phone number?’
Method To Reset Snapchat Account Password without Email id
If you get logged out accidentally or you try to log in to your account on a new device, you can reset the password of your Snapchat account from the login page only. Keep one thing in mind your account must have a registered phone number to make it work properly.
- Step 1: Click on the option ‘Forget your Password’ present under the textbox of the password.
- Step 2: Choose the option of ‘Via Phone’.
- Step 3: Type the registered phone number.
- Step 4: Click on ‘Continue’.
- Step 5: You have a choice to decide how to get the verification code. You’ll get a call if you choose the option of ‘Call me or you’ll get a message of the code. Enter the code and sign in to your Snapchat account.
Method To Reset Snapchat Account Password Without Phone Number
If you do not have access to the registered phone number of your Snapchat account or you don’t have the phone number, still there’s a hope to reset the password of your Snapchat account.
- Step 1: Click on the option of ‘Forget your Password’ present under the textbox of the password.
- Step 2: Choose the option of ‘Via email’.
- Step 3: Enter the registered email id and tap on ‘Submit’.
- Step 4: You will receive an email that contains a link to reset the password.
- Step 5: Click on the link, reset the password, and sign in to your account using the new credentials.
Method To Reset Snapchat Account Password Without Phone Number and Email id
This procedure is a bit difficult process. You can try any of the mentioned methods to reset the password if you don’t have access to the registered phone number or email id.
Method 1: Check Out The Registered Email id On Every Email id & Service
If you are successful in finding out the registered email id, you can successfully reset the password. Though if you want to find out the associated email id then follow the steps mentioned below.
- Step 1: Look out for the Snapchat welcome email entitled ‘Welcome to Snapchat!’ that is usually sent when you sign in to the app for the first time.
- Step 2: You can also use other terms such as ‘Team Snapchat’, ‘Confirm email’, ‘Happy Snapping’ etc. to find out the registered email id.
Method 2: Gmail Search Chips Use
If your email account is made on Gmail, you can utilize the feature of Search chips that will surely help you to narrow down the search results. You can also use ‘Custom Range’ if you know the date on which you created your Snapchat account.
Method 3: Google Password Manager Check
Are you aware of the fact that Google saves your password for such instances? If you click on the option of ‘Save password’ when you sign in to your account for the first time, you can find the password in the ‘Google Password Manager’. If you want to access the Google password manager follow the steps mentioned below.
- Step 1: Go to the settings of your device and click on Google.
- Step 2: Choose the option of ‘Manage your Google account’ present under the email id.
- Step 3: Go to the ‘Security panel’ and scroll down to select ‘Password manager’.
- Step 4: Search your Snapchat account and find out the password by clicking on the ‘View button’.
When you forget the password of your account is it Snapchat, Instagram, or any other app it pisses you off. Plus if you do not have access to the registered phone number or password to reset the password, you lose your patience level. But not anymore as we have explained to you in detail regarding ‘How to reset your Snapchat password without email or phone number?’ The mentioned methods work successfully. We hope you do not get into any such situation but if you have to face it off, go through our article thoroughly and apply the methods to fix your problem.